Monday, July 4, 2011

Week Seven

Sunday, July 3

I went to Church with my dad earlier than usual so I could go visit my friend's grandma. I hadn't seen her for a long time so I was really happy I was able to visit with her and catch up. We talked for hours about a lot of different things, and at some point my friend was showing us all these random videos. I ended up staying for dinner and playing videogames with my friend. I missed my friend and his grandma a lot. I'm really glad I was able to see them.

Monday, July 4

Today is my least favorite holiday. For one the fireworks pollute air. They are also loud and annoying. As always my aunt was hosting a picnic at her house. Swimming from 3-5pm then dinner sometime after that. At first everything was okay, but after a while I just wasn't in the party mood. Of course since I hate fireworks, my parents and I left sometime after they started. There was one that was so loud I let out this bloodcurdling scream. At that point I just stood up and said that I couldn't take it any longer. I wish people were able to celebrate their country and independence in less disruptive ways. -__-

Tuesday, July 5

I went to workout in the afternoon at my gym with my mom like usual. I went to see a movie today for the first time in a while. The movie was called Monte Carlo. I thought it was really cute. Different than what I thought it would be, but I did like it. I worked on making an accessory for a cosplay. I am knitting a cat backpack. I have one side done right now.

Wednesday, July 6

I was really tired so I woke up sometime before 2pm. Later in the afternoon my mom and I hit the gym then went for a mall walk, went grocery shopping, and went home for dinner. Other than that I didn't do a whole lot today. I did some homework (hooray!), but still have more catching up to do. Yay...*sarcasm* I'm hoping I get more done tomorrow (homework, cleaning, productive stuff) I hope to work a little more on my cosplay too.

Thursday, July 7

I went to the gym with my mom then took a walk at the mall. I worked on my cosplay project a little bit. I listened to some great jazz music. Finally I watched a movie before going to bed.

Friday, July 8

I had to wake up to get to an appointment then went to work out after that. My mom and I went out to lunch at Red Lobster and we did a little shopping afterword. I found some really cute blouses and an awesome jacket to add to my school wardrobe for next year. I had some books I wanted to get rid of so I took them to a used book store and was able to pick up a few different books to read. I tried to work more on my cosplay accessory but I am soo sick of working on it! I think I may try making it a new way. The way I'm trying to make it now is taking too much time and it is very repetitious. I feel like giving up. I'll see what I can do to remake or just continue making the backpack. I really need to start working on my dress for the cosplay so I guess I'll have to start tomorrow. I have so much to do!

Saturday, July 9

I went to look for material to make my cosplay accessory with and ended up finding that along with my homecoming dress! What a piece of luck! I spent over 5 hours working on the stuffed cat for my cosplay but I love how it turned out. It is so cute! Now I just have to make the dress...that is going to be a challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment