Sunday, July 17
Today was another stay at home and sleep day. I did some reading and meant to go to Church, but by the time I woke up it was too late. *sigh* I'm sick of sleeping my summer days away. I've got to kick things into high gear here soon because I've got a lot to do. I am hoping this will be a productive week. Productive meaning I get cleaning done and work on homework. I have been avoiding homework for a while and as for the cleaning, I have just been too busy lately....
Monday, July 18- Friday, July 22
My Internet was down this week so I have been unable to make daily posts. This week I did a lot of cleaning, redecorating in my room, and tuning into my shows- Pretty Little Liars, Teen Mom, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, and there is this new show on MTV called Awkward that I watched a little bit of. Thursday I scoped out possible places I could have my senior pictures taken (those will be taken Sunday. I'm so excited!), and I got some new books. There was this place getting rid of books so I was able to get them for free. I found some novels, self-help books, books about writing, plays, and poetry books. Friday I ran errands with my mom and got some things to add to my room (a desk chair and full-length mirror). Other than that I have been reading the books I got and trying to avoid the heat. I also got a call saying that an old employer of mine might want me to come back this year to work for them seasonally again. I am super happy about this. I loved that job when I had it before! As much as I worry about going back to school, I am pumped for homecoming, Halloween, and seeing my friends again.
No comments:
Post a Comment