Sunday, June 26
Today is my mom's birthday. We didn't exactly do much to celebrate. I got my ticket for a concert coming up this week for my favorite band. I had a job interview today. I will find out either tomorrow or Tuesday if I got the job or not. Surprisingly enough, I saw a friend of mine show up at the place I was going to have my interview. He said he was also there for an interview. It would be awesome if we were able to work together. I really really hope I get the job. That would be amazing! I would get to see my friend if he got a job too, I would be able to earn/ save money, and I would actually have something to do. I went to the gym with my parents and picked up a cake for my mom. That was my day.
Monday, June 27
Today is my parent's anniversary. The three of us went to lunch at Red Lobster to celebrate. After we ate I had to go home to do my paper route. Once I finished my paper route, we went to this shopping center to get some chocolate from Godiva (raspberry stars and truffles) and I happened upon this adorable boutique. It was called Francesca's Collections. It had really classy and unique jewelry as well as shoes, purses, clothes, and other quirky things. I walked through it and found some really cute jewelry on clearance so I got 2 necklaces, a bracelet (my mom called it a "Lady Gaga bracelet" lol), and two pairs of dangle earrings. I think I may be able to wear one of the necklaces and a pair of earrings for my senior pictures. I'm super stoked for my senior pics. I have no idea when I will get them taken though. I have a friend who offered to take them, but I have no money for them right now and she has yet to get back to me about when she could take them. After going to the little shopping center, we went for a walk around the mall then went home because the heat outside was absolutely unbearable. Later in the day after it cooled off outside, my mom and I went to Borders because we had 40% coupons (which don't come around often). I managed to find two awesome books. One was about beauty secrets and the other was a fitness book with really great pictures in it. Now I'm probably going to watch a movie then get to bed. Tomorrow I'm going to have to work on homework and get some house work done. I haven't done a lot of either lately and I feel rather behind. @_@
Tuesday, June 28
After putting it off for days (or maybe weeks) I finally gave in and did some laundry today. I had very little to wear so I knew it was time for laundry day. I told myself I was also going to clean today and do homework. I did a little homework, but not much. I didn't get around to doing any cleaning. My biggest accomplishment was probably waking up before the afternoon. I woke up at 9:29am. I have no idea HOW I did it though. Maybe it was that Lady Gaga song that popped on. I just had to wake up. I watched PLL and TNLCK (Pretty Little Liars and The Nine Lives of Chloe King) like I usually do. I went to go see Bad Teacher tonight with my mom. She got off work after it started so we missed maybe the first 20-30 minutes of it. I didn't mind though because that movie was way too raunchy for my tastes! There was loads of cursing. The director apparently couldn't think of anything funny to put in the script so they decided to throw in hundreds of curse words. There was also a few sexual scenes, and drug references. I thought the movie was going to be totally different, but was disappointed. There were only a few funny parts. It seems like no one can come out with decent movies anymore. If they can't come up with a decent script they just add some sex, drug/ alcohol abuse, and bad language and BANG! They got themselves a movie. *rolls eyes* I don't think I will ever understand why people enjoy movies like that. Ugh. What has society done to people these days? Rated 'R' movies disgust me. Blah.
Wednesday, June 29
I went to the gym this morning with my mom. After that I hung around at home, did my paper route, started getting ready for the concert, then finally left. I went to a concert for my favorite band: Panic! at The Disco. Some friends of mine were going to be there, but I couldn't get hold of them so I watched the concert by myself. It was probably for the better anyway. Down on the lower level I guess you could say there were crowd surfers, people throwing stuff like drinks and glow sticks, and other random stuff I didn't want to deal with. I was down on the floor level, but it was impossible to see. I went up to the balcony and got a spot right smack dab in the middle! I felt so lucky! I got tons of pictures! I hope they turned out OK. I think I love Panic! ten times more than before! Brenden Urie (singer/keyboardist) had a voice like an angel! I loved how he talked between songs. Through the show he did a few very cutsie things like high five one of the band members, give them hugs, etc. The concert was absolutely amazing! I got a band T-shirt which makes up for the fact that the only pictures I got were of the band and none with me and friends. It's okay I didn't find them though. I had the greatest time ever!
Thursday, June 30
Today I went to the gym with my mom this morning. Just like yesterday she woke me up with coffee (yum). If it weren't for the coffee, I would not have gotten out to work out yesterday or today. I know what you're thinking, but I am not addicted to coffee. Anywho, I took my mom to work today sometime after our workout. I also took some books back to the library and took something over to my grandma's house. Today was a very low key day. I was mostly trying to stay out of the 96 degree heat. I did some house chores, tried to start some homework, and talked to people on Facebook. That was my day. Oh! After picking my mom up from work we had icecream from Cold Stone :3 That was pretty great. I got coffee flavored icecream with Heath bar in it. Yum!
Friday, July 1
My brother was moving today so I went over to his apartment to help him move stuff. I was originally just supposed to be the door holder, but I ended up doing a lot more than that (I'm not complaining though). I brought boxes to the cars, loaded them, and took some in my car to transport to his new residence. I brought in boxes, helped move furniture, organized DVDs and CDs on a shelf, and put books on a bookshelf. When I had a few minutes where I had no work to do I danced to music. I didn't expect to receive anything for helping him move, but I got free lunch, dinner, and was taken to a movie that was being shown downtown outside. I would have to say that despite the fact that it was hot outside and I'm really tired that I had a great as well as very productive day. I got no homework done, but this was more important. Homework time tomorrow hopefully.
Saturday, July 2
Today I slept in until 2:30pm. Ugh. I wish I didn't. It felt like the day was half over when I woke up. Basically I did some errands with my dad and that was it. We saw this pet store by where we were running errands so we went inside. I found the cutest dogs. There was a shih tzu (my dream dog), some beagles, German shepherds, other dogs, bunnies, etc. Seeing those dogs made me want one even more. My mom has allergies and just says no to a dog. *sigh* Maybe one day when I'm on my own or married (if that ever happens) I'll have a doggie. I worked on a little bit of homework and watched part of the movie Titanic. Then I went to the store with my grandma and that was my day. I plan on waking up earlier tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment