Sunday, June 5, 2011

Week Three

Sunday, June 5

Today I had two things planned for the day. I was going to go explore this consignment shop I read about on the Internet and go visit a friend's Grandma. I got a call this morning saying that I couldn't go visit my friend's Grandma today so that was out for today. However, I still did get to go exploring. I took my dad with me. The shop was in a part of town that I had never really been in. Sure I had gone there to pick something up once or twice, but I never really walked around at all. So this shop I went to was probably the cutest place ever. I had read online that every Sunday there was a $1 sale so I had to go check it out. Other than the sale, it seemed to me like the price was really varied. Things could run anywhere from inexpensive to oh my goodness that it way too expensive for a pair of jeans, etc. The shop mainly consisted of clothing and accessories, but it also had furniture and other quirky items. The dresses were lovely, but the ones that really caught my eye weren't my size. *sad face* I found a really pretty, plain white dress that was really form-fitting. It would have been perfect had I been able to zip the darn thing. I considered buying it because it was so cute and on sale so I could try to alter it, but my sewing skills aren't that great so I'm not sure I would have been able to do it. So I ended up not buying it. I was a little sad, but I think I may try shopping there again. They buy and sell clothes so I'm sure the selection will have changed in a week or so.

Monday, June 6

Today was my dad's birthday so I decided to write a poem for him. He liked it, but I wish the poem could have been better. My family celebrated with steak for dinner, then cupcakes and icecream.

Tuesday, June 7

I got out to the gym for the first time in weeks. I know, "shame on me." It's just that whenever my parents would ask if I wanted to go with them I would be sleeping and too tired for a work out let alone get up out of bed. It felt great to get a work out even though it wasn't a very long one. I finally turned in this application that I have been holding onto for over a week. I really hope I am able to get the job. The place I applied to is a little deli by my house which is less than a mile away. It is so cute and I would love to work close to home. I need a new job. I am tired of my current one plus I need to work more hours. It's hard trying to find something to do all day. If I had a different job, at least part of the day would be devoted to working rather than watching tv. I have probably been watching too much tv lately and not reading enough books. I did, however, work on one of my summer projects today. Granted I didn't get a whole lot of work done. The most important thing is that I worked on it at all.

Wednesday, June 8- Thursday, June 9

I did some cleaning and other stuff I don't remember.

Friday, June 10

I slept in until maybe 1:30pm and then went to a picnic in a park with a group of friends. It felt amazing to GET OUT OF MY HOUSE and be around people. I haven't seen my friends in a few weeks so it was nice to see them again. We had a picnic and just played random games. It was so much fun. I'm used to going to parks by myself sadly because it seems like no one else wants to go with me *tear* I hope there will be more picnics with friends and just hanging out. I need to get out more and plus being at home a lot is DRIVING ME CRAZY.

Saturday, June 11

I slept in today and was awoken by the sound of a vacuum. Today was another cleaning day. It seemed like I was cleaning all day. I guess that is what I get for not doing my spring cleaning in spring. I have been thinking about how much time people spend cleaning. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with doing it because if I didn't my room would be a mess which I hate. I only wish it didn't take so long to clean! It gets old after doing it for so long. I did take a break to go for a mall walk and hit the food court which was nice considering I was craving teriyaki chicken :D

No comments:

Post a Comment