Tuesday, May 31
Cleaning my bedroom and Twilight Saga marathon. I think I was about to go out of my mind because I was so bored. *sigh* I need to get out of this house....
Wednesday, June 1
I didn't do a heck of a lot today. I worked on some knitting projects, picked up some job applications for businesses by my house, explored the scrapbook aisle at the craft store, and researched some vintage/ thrift stores in town that I could explore. At the craft store there was an endless amount of stickers and paper and ah! It was so overwhelming. I thought scrapbooking was supposed to be simple D':
I think it is about time that I go on an adventure. We'll see if I am able to make it happen this week. I have a birthday party to hit over the weekend so if I have enough gas in my car I may be able to do some vintage store exploring. I don't know of a lot of vintage and thrift stores in town so that is why I wanted to check out a few different places. Also, for my senior pictures (if I even have them taken) I was going to do this whole vintage theme. I'm still not sure exactly what era of clothing I'm thinking about wearing. Watching old movies I fell in love with the styles of the 20s. Especially the hairstyles. Oh the nostalgia. Also when I picked my mom up from work we went to Village Inn for free pie night. We usually go to have coffee and pie just for the sake of having an outing and to talk. We tried this new pie called "Mango Key Lime Meringue." What a mouthful, huh? Well it turned out to be pretty tasty. Although, after eating it for a while it got a little too sweet for me. With desserts I can't eat a lot of something that is super rich.
Thursday, June 2
I went on a (rather short) adventure to the library. I had been wanting to go for days so today I finally tooking the plunge and decided "why not?" I think I found some pretty interesting books. I found some books on poetry, clothing, and scrapbooking. I have been thinking about my poetry and how it could use some improvement so I thought finding a book would be helpful. As for the books on clothing I am always interested to get new fashion ideas. The scrapbooking book just seemed like a good idea because as stated in my "summer goals" post, I want to put together a scrapbook this summer. I have never made one before so I have no idea how to do it. Hopefully the book I found will give me some helpful hints.
Friday, June 3
Today I went to help out at a dinner at my Church which was fun. The food was great and everyone was so friendly, not to mention greatful for my help. I was a little upset that I didn't get any dessert though. It was cheesecake with strawberries in a glaze on top. Oh well. I was washing dishes during dessert so at least I was working. Other than that I didn't do a whole lot today. I have been getting up rather late almost all week. I think I will probably have to start waking up early. My mom offered to wake me up in the morning if I didn't get up when my alarm goes off. I guess that wouldn't be a bad thing though because I don't want to "sleep my summer away."
Saturday, June 4
I worked on some of my summer projects today. Also I went to a birthday party today for two of my friends. It was pretty fun. There was food, cake, and scavenger hunting. It was in my friend's backyard which was so gorgeous. It was like a little enchanted forest. I would LOVE to have a backyard like that. It would be like taking my own little adventure without even leaving my backyard. The ride home was fun. The sun was red and it was so tiny up in the sky. The scenery was nice. Music somewhat loud, singing to the radio, and enjoying the view. What a great ride home!
No comments:
Post a Comment