I went to Church with my dad today and then went shopping for the rest of the day. First I tried the mall, but couldn't find anything there. Later I went to Kohl's with my mom and found one shirt. I tried on so many things. I guess this whole back to school shopping thing will take a while. After shopping my mom and I went to Applebee's for dinner. I had never dined in there before. The food was delicious and they had this pomegranate lemonade which was really good too.
Monday, August 8
I tried to work on reading for school, but didn't get a whole lot done. I did, however, manage to watch the new episodes of the Monday shows I watch.
Tuesday, August 9
I have been working on reading again today for English. It isn't that the book I'm reading is bad, but it's just a little slowing-moving at the moment and when I read it I tend to get rather sleepy... This morning I saw Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 with a friend. The movie was epic. Even better than I imagined. I didn't really want to see it in 3D, but we did and it made things scarier because the action was so in-your-face. The ending was amazing. It really seemed to wrap everything up. I'm so happy that Hermione and Ron ended up together as well as Harry and Ginny. I'm sad that there won't be anymore Harry Potter movies, but I will always be a fan. :)
Wednesday, August 10
Today was just one of those days I wanted to sleep and do nothing else. I slept late (which I really shouldn't have) and had a fairly uneventful day. Hmm days like today make me ask myself why I even started blogging about summer in the first place. I had to go up to my school to buy my parking permit for this year since I didn't get it on the day of registration. Also I worked on a little bit of reading even though all I wanted to do was sleep. I also went for a mall walk and that was my day. I'm going out with a friend tomorrow, so hopefully that will be fun.
Thursday, August 11- Friday, August 12
I went out tot dinner with my mom and went shopping.
Saturday, August 13- Monday, August 15
I got things ready for school and finished up some assignments.
No comments:
Post a Comment